BCIS.com Website User Agreement
- Access to this Site.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If BCIS.com believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, BCIS.com has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
- Compliance with Laws.
In addition to complying with these Terms, you agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, national or international laws and regulations. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Ownership and Permitted Use of the Website.
- Copyright and Proprietary Information.
- No Framing, Mirroring, Scraping, Data Mining or Postings.
The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Website or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited. You may not use any collaborative browsing or display technologies in connection with your use of the Website or to post comments, communications, or any other data of any kind to or on the Website with the intention that other users of the Website may view such postings.
- Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion.
You understand and agree that use of the Website is at your risk. In addition to the disclaimers below, BCIS.com disclaims any and all warranties with respect to completeness, accuracy, reliability, quality, timeliness, uninterrupted use, title and non-infringement. The downloading, reading and review of material from the Website is done solely at your own risk. BCIS.com does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses or other destructive code or content of any kind. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect your computer system and data and you are solely responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or corrections necessary as a result of the use of the Website.IN NO EVENT SHALL BCIS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY (I) INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, AGGRAVATED, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, (II) DAMAGES FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED REVENUES, SAVINGS OR OTHER RESULTS OF ANY KIND, (III) CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR (IV) OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT BCIS.COM, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND BCIS.COM EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THE DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET OUT HEREIN SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES, CIRCUMSTANCES OR FORM OF ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY IS BASED UPON BREACH OR CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, A CLAIM OF FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM), TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND EVEN IF BCIS.COM AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY OR SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY IS FORESEEABLE.All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and BCIS.com does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
- Information You Provide.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- includes programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a “pyramid” or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
- Personal Information and Privacy.
- Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of New York state, United States of America without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law and not including the provisions of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Venue for all disputes arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively in the state courts of New York State and the federal court of the U.S. District Court, New York Western District, and each party agrees not to contest the personal jurisdiction of this court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, BCIS.com shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in the event that, in the opinion of BCIS.com, such action is necessary or desirable.
- Other Items.
These Terms, including any changes made to these Terms from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and BCIS.com relating to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements, written, oral or otherwise, between you and BCIS.com with respect to your use of the Website. These Terms cannot be modified except as described elsewhere herein. These Terms supersede anything in the Website or any prior communication with you inconsistent with these Terms. No waiver of any of these Terms, or any term or condition herein, shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of any such term or condition or any other term or condition. If in any jurisdiction, any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such part of these Terms shall be restricted or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect
Last updated: June 17, 2014
© 2014 BCIS.com